Glitter Phone Cover DIY


Its always fun to reuse the older stuff just to make it beautiful again, I enjoy doing Refashion & Restyle things just to make them pretty & different, even when I look into my crafty stash & there are things which are not too much in use, I started doing experiments with them! my today’s post is also among one of those experiments which I did recently!
I paint this leather pouch with glitter acrylic paints, before I stitch this cover but it was plain, so I put some foamic sticker on this black leather cover. but with time, the stickers were going to fall off.. So one day I peel off all the stickers.. and try this glitter experiment with it..


 Learn how to make a leather pouch Blingy & shiny! Tutorial here; Have a good day :)
Thanks,
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

  1. i love this refashioned glitter pouch khadija..it looks awesome.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts