Islamic Calligraphy GlassPaint Wall art

I am excited about sharing my today’s post,  I just finished working on this beautiful wall art of this GlassPaint with Islamic calligraphy design! I simply love doing this every time, as I also have made so many of these wall arts for selling & gifting to my family & friends. Glass paint is more interesting at any mirror because of its reflection thing, and when the mirror is hanging as a wall art, you can imagine how good looking it seems!!
So here it is my latest glass paint wall hanging! I design a big 18″/22″ mirror wall art. I enjoy designing this, I hope you will also like to see. Here it is..





 Read the rest of the post & See the complete Tutorial at my website post HERE
Read the rest of the post & See the complete Tutorial at my website post HERE

Thank you!
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

  1. Its great art, Thanks to share this post with us. I also found some more wall stickers and wall arts at zama designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, come see the Warning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts