Monogram Wall Art Tutorial

Today I will be sharing the making of my name KK monogram wall art, You may have guess who is KK..? Yep its the same girl who is typing this blog post super quickly right now.. haha.. I am REALLY late in posting this art as I have made it couple months back. Well today finally its here..
I wish everyone have a monogram wall art in their rooms, & specially crafters should be having something like this in their craft studio walls..or in a craft room, I don’t know why I like monogram letter a lot..the different types & fonts of monogram letter are always interesting! so I thought why not to try one.. or to have one? Have a look now!


 http://creativekhadija.com/2014/06/monogram-wall-art-tutorial/
ME…Khadija Kiran is mostly known as KK in her friends circle..do you know? well, when I thought to create a monogram wall art, I plan to do it with KK.. not just with a single K.. So this is what I have done!
Now see the simple way how I made it..
You will need to have a wooden sheet, Paper sheets of different designs, Mod Podge sealer, washi tape, knife, cutter & scissors & double tape too.Its a wooden piece of art but designed with Decoupage & washi tape, Now see the complete tutorial post HERE

Thanks.
Khadija,
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

  1. Khadija good to have you back on the blogger platform...I tried commenting on your website and the captcha kept giving errors!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia, I am trying to fix this problem but lets see..thanks for informing..

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts