Ribbon Flower Headbands #ForSale

I sell my handmade creations on & off & its fun to create for others..I create for my family & friends a lot but I specially enjoy getting online feed back of my readers/followers this way! Mostly I sell abroad and sometime in Pakistan too, I enjoy doing everything arty crafty & creative! So here today some of headbands I am sharing which I sold out & some are still for sale. Ribbon flowers are always pretty and look so delicate, Once I design my black & white printed shirt with loads of different colors mini ribbon flowers & that was appreciated by my readers a lot. I love fabric flower making as well, the technique of all types of flowers making is almost same but silk ribbon flowers making is a bit more fun because of their shine and smoothness!
Today I will be sharing some of my ribbon flowers headbands which I made for a customer, There were about two dozen headbands for a little angel living abroad. They ask for different colors and a few designs of their choice, So I work according to their requirements..
silk ribbons flowers making for headbands silk ribbons flowers making for headbands
Here are all the headbands with small bows and flowers. seems simple but cute & perfect for baby girls..Have a look now!
To see the rest of the post visit here;
 http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/ribbon-flowers-making/
Thank You!
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

  1. ¸.•°♪♬♫º°
    Super delicadas... cores suaves.
    Bom domingo! Ótima semana!
    Beijinhos.
    ♡♡º°。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts