DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace


DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

By on March 30th, 2013 A few days back I install the Anthropologie app in my iPad, I enjoyed their cool collections..There I saw this Leather Amrita Bib necklace but its price was a bit shocking to me.. $298…seriously!! there I thought to try that beautiful necklace with my own choice of colors & I did it finally.. its a very easy & reasonable version of anthros.. I hope you don’t mind my version..I enjoyed making different NECKLACES & its fun really, you can see tutorials of all these in my archives..
diy anthro inspired necklace
I am a fan of black color & that’s why I choose black leather for making this necklace.
la foto
here above you can see the anthros necklace..
anthro necklace tutorial
I use rhinestones in my necklace, instead of metal studs..
leather flowers making
All you need to do is just make lots of leather cuttings & shaping these in flowers but with a raw look..

leather neckale making
I use needle & thread for fixing all layers together, but the rhinestones are pasted with transparent glue.
Leather necklace making
I sew a thick strip of the same leather & then attached the metal chain with needle & thread. that’s it..
anthro inspired necklace making
done it..paste the flowers/rosettes at that strip, or use needle n thread again.these are light weighted not a heavy bib necklace!
anthro necklace
Isn’t it easy & fun idea? I am happy with this version..and what about you my friends?? if you are a fan of Anthropologie, you can enjoy my other anthro inspired accessory tutorials. I will also suggest you to get their free app in your ipad.
Have a great weekend!
khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

  1. Beautiful necklace! I love black with turquoise! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts