DIY Paper Lantern with Henna Designs


DIY Paper Lantern with Henna Designs

By on January 1st, 2013 Hello Everyone, Its 1st of January..First day of year 2013 & the first post of this new year is Live now! I wish you all a very successful year ahead..
My Henna designed paper lanterns are appreciated much by my friends, & I like designing these! A couple days back I thought to design another paper lantern with some variation. so I did it by using glitter and rhinestones this time.Tell me how is it looking..
Paper Lantern with Henna designs
You will need a very few things if you want to create a paper lantern for your home.
1- designing skills. 2-henna or any paint 3-Markers 4-Glitter 5-Rhinestones 6-doubleside tape 7-Paper sheet
henna mehndi designs
Draw any motifs free hand or with any tracing.
henna designed paper lanterns
Let the paint/henna dry & fill the designs with colored markers and glitter.
henna designs with glitter
add some glitter beauty in it..I use glitter glue.I share this above image at my instagram page & everyone liked this sneak peek..
diy paper lanterns
paste some rhinestones in design.
paper lantern tutorial
For making its shape, you will use double sided tape & carefully make a round lantern.
paper lantern designing2
And its done..
paper lantern designing
Here it is..
designed paper lantern
Before it was this plain henna designed paper sheet..
candle in paper lantern
Once I made a gel candle in glass, if you will notice minutely, you can see a bride & groom in the candle..& a heart too. I put this ceramic couple in glass & then pour some gel & glitter with a heart shape bead.
paper lantern making
place the paper lantern over the gel glass candle.do not place around any other candle, because its paper & the flame may cause anything wrong..so be careful plz.
henna designed paper lanterns3
Here are a few more Paper Lanterns from my archives.
Have a nice day!
Khadija ~
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

Popular Posts