Henna/Mehndi Designs


Henna/Mehndi Designs

By on October 22nd, 2013 I am posting today after a mini break, Actually I was away from blogland because of our Eid festival, There was so much fun last week, family & friends gathering, eating & outing with them & so much fun together..now the holiday season is over & guests have gone to their homes back, so I am free & back on blogging happily, I did some crafting but the pictures are in my camera.. oops, lazy me haven’t loaded yet. well Today I have some henna images to show you. these were saved in my phone gallery, actually..
henna mehndi designs
My sister-in-law( elder brother’s wife) is too good in applying henna, she applied these designs at her cousin’s hands & took these pics especially for me.. so sweet of her..
henna designs
This above is my sister in law’s hand & the others are Her cousin’s.. have a look..
mehndi designs eid
Simple henna but nice..
mehndi designs pictures
What do you think?
henna mehndi
This one is cool..
mehndi pictures
And after washing the henna herb..its the result..
mehndi henna color
So beautiful..
henna mehndi pictures
Nice color.. isn’t it?
creative khadija instagram
The above pic is Me & my Niece.Last month I was in Lahore with her for a couple days,there I apply this on her hand & randomly I share this pic at my instagram,  it was great to see 174 likes at this upload.. so cool.. I will be back with a beautiful pink wreath tutorial.. wanna see a sneak peek?
pink wreath tutorial
Here is latest uploaded image from my instagram gallery.. are you there? if yes then feel free to follow me for daily updates & random sharing. Stay tuned everyone, in my next post I will be sharing the tutorial of this pink wreath..
Have a nice day..
 Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

Popular Posts