Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage


Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

By on May 14th, 2013
I have a heap of artificial jewelry but protecting their metal color from getting fade and saving the beads/rhinestones from falling is not an easy job sometimes. I notice a few of beads were messed up together.. so I pack all those jewelry sets and earrings/rings etc in separate plastic packets, so they can be saved from any mess.. well I keep all these at a safe place in a tin box.. its a fun Reuse & upcycling as well..
jewelry organizer decoupage
I decoupage it with foil sheet & its having a new look totally!
jewelry organizer decoupage tutorial
You will need to have a Box, piece of thin foil sheet (which is usually used in covering baking tray).. scissor & glue..
foil sheet crafts
First I made a texture of crush over at plain foil sheet, see how I did it..
jewelry box organizer tutorial
Carefully make it round & press a little, then more carefully open it. if you will be opening quickly, you will may be torn it.. then place it over the box lid & cut along according to its size. I left a little space because the red color combination was not bad with silver. then glue the box lid & paste the sheet carefully.
foil sheet arts crafts
the other strips for pasting at sides of the box.
jewelry storage ideas
Let it dry & its DONE..
pakistani jewelry
See how I packed all in small transparent packets..
creative khadija
These are a few big rings with stones..
big size rings
And this ring is gifted by my 5 years old cousin.. he was with his mother while she was shopping & there he request her to bought it for me because he saw me wearing big sized rings once in a wedding event. so sweet of my little baby cousin.. I think kids can only enjoy toys shopping for themselves but it seems sweet that  rings at shop reminds him about Me.. isn't it lovely!
Oh yeah..if you think the box is a bit simple, you can give me ideas on how I can embellish its lid..
Another one Decoupaged jewelry box from archives
Thank you, Have a Nice day!
 Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

Popular Posts