NailPolish Application Tip


NailPolish Application Tip

By on August 27th, 2013 Nail color application is not an easy job, specially when you are getting late for going anywhere out.. well the same situation happened to me a week back when I was about to leave the place for a family gathering & I notice my nails are not painted as I have the matching color of nail polish too.. ohhoo.. so I take the nail polish & started applying on my nails, BUT whenever we are in hurry, things are showing blunders, Right? is this matter with you too? Or its just me.. haha.. well as I was applying the color, it was not getting well..
nail polish application
when I started removing nail color from the sides of nails.. There was no cotton cushions/tissue visible in my draw.. geeek..what to do now? See what I did..
how to apply nailcolor
There I saw these earbuds pack in my draw, well not a bad idea to use them for removing color from the little space of nail sides. And yeah I did it & it work really well.. just earbuds & nail color remover.. thats it..
nail art diy
And its Done! Sorry for the poor quality pictures in this post today.. actually I was getting late & the lighting was also bad in the room, but I was trying to share my idea with you.. all I need to do is just take a pic before moving, So I take the pics &  made this quick tutorial.. I hope it will be helping for you.. I play with some photo editing apps but truly it was looking so artificial(as you can see in above image), so I thought to show you clear instead of sharing something artificial.
Have a great Day..& remember, Share the awesomeness, however you are busy or time is running.. tune yourself for all the fun situations..
 Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments

Popular Posts