Halloween Pumpkin with Henna


Halloween Pumpkin with Henna


Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos, Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos,
These days I can see many fun posts related Fall, Halloween & Pumpkins decore, I enjoy seeing the fun ideas. Every year I also design something with fall theme & its fun to share. Today I am going to share a henna tattoo designed pumpkin as a Halloween or fall project for my readers all over the world who are celebrating Halloween. As here in Pakistan, there is no trend of celebrating Halloween & designing pumpkin etc. Seriously!
This pumpkin is not recently designed. I design this pumpkin about 3 years back once ,when I were newbie at blogland & seeing designed pumpkins was a new thing to me, so I design this fresh pumpkin but later I thought it will look weird if I will be sharing my idea with the world so I skip this!
You know how I get this pumpkin pics after 3 years? Actually I got a new laptop & while transferring data there suddenly I notice this henna designed pumpkin pics in a folder, (*light blinks*Yay that would be a new post for blog..haha..see how lazy I am sometimes!)  the images quality is not so good, so I hope you will not mind it & will enjoy this halloween pumpkin with henna idea!

Halloween Pumpkin with Henna DIY

Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos, Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos,

Things to do-

Get a pumpkin and a henna cone, or any paint

Design it with henna tattoo & mod podge it

In past, I always wonder how these bloggers are finding such pretty & same size orange colored pumpkins everywhere. but later I find out these are fake & faux. but here I can not find any fake big sized pumpkin, so I tried over a fresh pumpkin, my mom was about to cook this when I design & She were smiling at me! but after I take some pics, I wash it & return to my mother for making lunch!!
Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos, Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos,
I tried to edit the pic to make this yellowish pumpkin some orange look..but failed in this try..its the dull color.
I wasn’t familiar with mod podge a few years back, But now I have some mod podge so I can suggest you to seal the design with mod podge sealer.
Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos, Halloween, Henna, Pumpkin, Henna Tattoo, Fall, tattoos,

 If you are unable to find a henna cone, you can also use some acrylic paints.

As henna is available here easily so I tried with it, its up to you if you can make with any other paint!
I am going to share some of my archives with the fall theme! I hope you will enjoy having a look at some of my previous fall craft ideas!

Twine Decorated Vase

 Jute Bird Nest Making

I notices I work a lot with jute & twine!

Twine Decorated Mirror DIY

TP Roll Fall Organizer DIY

Paper Decoupage Plate

Burlap Jewelry Organizer DIY

DIY Plate Decoupage

My previous Fall decore ideas

I enjoy sharing my archive posts here with you! If you missed the older crafty tutorials now you can see these again!
Let’s try designing a Halloween pumpkin with henna tattoo, share your finished project with me for a chance to get featured at Creative Khadija~
Have a great weekend everyone!
Khadija Kiran

Comments

  1. Sempre ideias e trabalhos lindos por aqui! bjs, chica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your henna pumpkin looks amazing!! What a fabulous idea this is!! I love how it looks!! All of your fall-inspired projects are absolutely gorgeous and so inspirational!! Love them all!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lisa for appreciating this henna designed pumpkin. have fun!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love painted pumpkins (ever since I won one from a grocery store when I was little). I also love your mirror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for enjoying the post & admiring my crafts! have a happy day dear :)

      Delete
  4. love how You beautifully decorated the Pumpkin Khadija :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какое все красивое! Просто прелесть!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. LOVE what you did with the pumpkin! Awesome fall project ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyam;
      Thanks a lot for appreciating! Enjoy!

      Delete
  7. 。°°。✿⊱。
    Já vi muitas decorações de abóboras, mas com hena é a primeira vez...
    está lindíssimo, super original !!!!
    Amei o trabalho do espelho... um show!


    Ótima quinta-feira!
    Bom fim de semana com muitas alegrias.
    Beijinhos do Brasil.
    °°。♡♡彡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magia;
      Thanks a lot dear friend, yes Henna pumpkin was simply different :)
      best Wishes !

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts