DIY Paper Flowers-Recycling


I always enjoy working on recycling projects, its fun creating from ordinary used & rough things. Today I will show you how to make flowers out of egg carton paper tray, but wait.. Let me know what you had in your breakfast today? Eggs..? okay! check if the eggs carton still there..So you will be able to make the cute flowers :)

DIY Paper Flowers-Recycling

You can make so many of egg carton flowers with one tray, then use these to decorate your gift boxes or other crafty ideas.


egg carton flowers making tutorial
For making recycled flowers, you will need to have these supplies:
Egg carton paper/styrofoam tray
Sharp scissors
Mod Podge(sparkle or gloss)
Acrylic Paint & Paintbrush


egg carton flowers making tutorial
Cut two of egg carton cups neatly, one big and the other small, keep the small cup edges round then make bigger ones some cuts for giving it a flower petal shape.


egg carton flowers making tutorial
Paint it well & let it dry. then arrange the both cups & fix with glue properly.
For making the center bud, I cut a strip of the packing sheet (you can see here) & roll it by pasting glue, then fix it in the middle of paper flower.
And its DONE.. you may use some mod podge sparkle formula to make some shimmer and shine.


egg carton flowers making tutorial
And when you are going to giveaway something, you might fix this flower with the gift box, there are many other options to decorate arty crafty thingies with these, If you will remember, once I decorate a frame borders with recycled Styrofoam flowers. you can design any wallart with these as well. so many options and so much fun with an easy craft idea.
You can have a look at all of my recycling ideas and tutorials. There are so many ways to clean the garbage and reuse ordinary things. I enjoy making something with ordinary thingies, although my mother is tired of my this habit of reusing & recycling..haha.I enjoy making things beautiful again,, no matter if they are chipped or cracked (crockery items etc) Its fun to create arty crafty things with used materials.
I hope you will like my idea, be sure to give it a try & let me know (show) what you have done! I would love to see your version.
Have a great day friends.
Khadija Kiran

Comments

  1. Amazing creation! Congrats! I love this idea!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so creative and fabulous!! What an awesome recycling project this is!! The flowers look amazing!! I love this!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !!!

    Thanks for sharing this lovely project. This is on my wish list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you Sridhar. thanks for appreciating!

      Delete
  5. cute flowers ..love the recycling ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love cute things created from recycled things. Love these and they would make great crafts for kids too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for appreciating my idea, kids will sure enjoy making this :)

      Delete
  7. Hermoso tu espacio, aqui me quedo, las flores con carton de huevos son una preciosura.
    Desde SALTA, ARGENTINA un abrazo GRACIELA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciating my work, stay blessed :)

      Delete
  8. Clever! LOVE this awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts