Spring in Pakistan 2015

I am so happy for spring 2015, Alhamdulillah another beautiful start of the season! Last week there was rain & the very next day it was sunny day totally. I capture a few random photography clicks! I would like to share a few of those with you! I know there is still winter even snow at some other parts of the world while sun is shining brightly here. So I hope they will enjoy seeing these spring clicks!
So get set ready & welcome spring with loads of fun!





Macro Photography is even more fun! some small buds..cute enough..



It was a rainy day.....

Rain is WoW
Upside down click..

 Spring



Nature




I were tagged by a few of my followers & friends for submitting a #5wordstory caption with a picture.. So I capture a random click in a cloudy morning & did some typography & shared! I am glad my followers at social media were appreciating this :) What do you think..
I hope you will be enjoying Spring season at your place. I am having fun here with so many work, projects & fun! Enjoying totally.. I am working on a spring inspired wall art these days..can’t wait to share with you all..
Have a great day friends!
Khadija

Comments

  1. Que lindo acompanhar o florescer em cada primavera! Lindas fotos! beijos, tudo de bom,chica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts