Maintaining a good life/work balance-Connect with Hiive

Hi Everyone, How are you doing everyone! Creative people behind the Hiive team asked me to share how I managed to maintain a balance between good life/work. Today I would like to share a few Tips regarding this.

How To Maintain a Good Life-Work Balance

As a multitasker sometimes I feel like I am jack of all trades and master of None..hehe! specially when sometimes there is a work load, but I tried to be a good time manager so it doesn't feel hectic.

My Tasks Everyday!

I am a busy/lazy girl loving everything I do. So below is written all what I used to do.. I am an educator who teaches arts & crafts, I am a crafter who make & sell handmade creative art work, I am a qualified textile designer who design home accessories & sometimes ladies dresses, I am a painter who mostly paint wallarts for sale, I am a freelancer who writes for others & make content for blogs, I am a blogger who writes her blog for last five years & still passionate about sharing DIY & creative ideas on the blog. I am a social media influencer while running 10 social networks every day! Besides all this.. I am a cook at home who cook for 9 tummies everyday. I look after my sick mother and also baby sit for my toddler nieces sometimes. WAIT..Read again what I wrote above? the word Lazy..would you believe I am? I don't usually but who knows! haha. how to balance between work and good life

So am I a human?? or a Robot..?? haha.. Come on! not at all. I am a lucky human blessed with a creative mind who knows well how to manage all work smartly!

How I Balance between work and life.. I know this is not an easy task to manage this much load of work everyday! but the whole thing is concentration and sincerity towards your work. I simply Love my life & work. I never feel this work load is killing me or driving me crazy, I do my duties happily & with passion without any frustration. I keep everything scheduled well, I have a planner in which I note down all the tasks of the week properly. I plan my whole week work or meetings during the weekend & then I schedule it. I wake up early in the morning, Day light is a blessing for my blog photography. I create DIY & Tutorials once a week and almost 3,4 projects the same day. So with time I edit & draft those for sharing on the blog & social media. I am very relax in my craftroom where I work on my business & sales stuff. Sometimes deadlines by customer & brands I am working with are near but I always manage timely. After working well on my craft work & business, I turn my online life on via my laptop & smart gadgets. I keep an eye on my affiliates & sponsors work for promoting them via my online work efforts. It takes a few hours only. I suggest you to work step by step, first finish offline duties then start working online & do it well. I cook yummy food,(seriously its Yummy) clean my space,(when house maid is absent) while enjoying with my family specially little nieces who never leave me alone with their broken words gossips & giggles <3 The tiny toes are enough to refresh me totally by their innocent FAQs.. I keep my social media networks updated from my iPhone & iPad a couple times, it really helps me in driving blog traffic & getting followers/customers. I get most of my customers via social networks particularly from Europe, USA & Middle East. I ship worldwide :) As I am in this business for the last many years now, So I use to keep things organized well by the grace of God Almighty. I schedule my every hour of the day! I know when I have to do my daily prayers and when I will have to turn my laptop on. There is a partition of my day for 3 major tasks of my day. Online work/Offline work/Personal Life. I never ignore my friends whenever they need me I am always ready for help. I keep my relations important than work. I love my family & friends so they understand my routine when I am working & when I am available for hanging out with them. Life is good when you learn how to manage life smartly. [caption id="attachment_20203" align="aligncenter" width="640"]how to maintain balance between work and life work and life[/caption] This was a random & simple article but I share my personal life routine here. I hope you enjoy my article as well as my affiliates work. I am glad they asked me this question so I share this work routine with my valued readers. I hope you will find it appropriate. Have a great day! Thank you. Khadija ~

Comments

  1. What a beautiful post!! I enjoyed reading about how you keep balance in your life!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are one very busy lady. Glad you find joy in all that you do. And that you manage your time so well.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)

Popular Posts