How To Make Pencil Pouch & ToSave Products Review


Hello Everyone! Are you ready to go back to school? I know some of you have already started their schools. In my previous blog post, I have shared an independence day themed pencil pouches designing idea. So I made some more easy pouches for kids. I was recently contacted by ToSave for a crafty collaboration. Today I will show you what I have received & how I am using the products in my crafting. Let’s see How To Make Pencil Pouch & ToSave Products Review.

ne sew felt fabric pencil case back to school idea



No-Sew crafts are always my favorite as I am not so friendly with sewing machine. I am glad to have a electric hot glue gun which always makes my crafty adventure so quick & easy! Do you have a glue gun? If you are a crafty geek, I am sure you already have it & enjoy crafting with it as well.

How To Make Pencil Pouch:

ne sew felt fabric pencil case back to school idea
I have received this zigzag scissors for fabric cutting. So I tried cutting some felt fabric & making felt crafts. It cuts perfectly even several layers of felt or any other thick fabric.
ne sew felt fabric pencil case back to school idea
It’s only 5 minute craft idea. You don’t need to be a crafter even to try this idea. Kids would love to make & design this pouch.
With the help of a zigzag scissor, I cut two strips of felt fabric. These are 4 inches wide & 8 inches in length. I attach these together with hot glue gun till 6 inches as shown in above picture. Then cut it’s opening part as an envelop style. I use those scrap triangles on the pouch & pasted some wooden buttons on.
If you are more into sewing, You can sew this in 2 minutes. Also you can fix these colorful wooden buttons with needle & thread. You can also make a buttonhole for a proper pouch.
wooden buttons for crafting & decoration
How adorable are these cute little colorful buttons for crafting. These are light weight, Painted well & available in different colors. I have many ideas in my mind to craft with these buttons & you will see these in my upcoming crafts tutorials again. What else I can try with these?
furr rug for flatlay photography background
This fluffy soft hairy mat was in my wishlist for so long. I finally got it. This will be perfect for my photography backdrop as well. I love capturing flatlays & product photography things. I hope to use it more now. Also this is perfect seat cover. You can use it as your sofa decore item or place it on the carpet too. There are many ideas to use it. This is so soft & neatly made. This is not made of original sheep hair. It’s IKEA faux hairy rug. You can check their sister site BeautyInHair for getting some hair styling products.
furr rug for flatlay photography background
I hope you enjoyed my today’s blog post, DIY idea alongwith product review. Let me know if you have any question or suggestion. I will come up with some more crafty goodies & tutorials soon. Stay connected.
Thank You.
Khadija

P.S – This post contains affiliates links, Thanks for your support.

Comments

Popular Posts