Hello Everyone! Holy month of Ramadan is going great here Alhamdulillah, although weather
is going hot day by day! but having many blessings too with loads of
happiness & goodness Ma’shaAllah. I hope my Muslim readers all over
the world are also having a blessed and happy month of holy Ramadan!
My today’s post is filled with some really interesting goodies which I received from one of my bestie Amy Anderson.. is there anyone who is not familiar with her Mod Podg-ED Website which is rocking from years..Yeah Amy of Mod Podge Rocks. She is the one who is giving me Mod-Podge Dose from years..I still remember the very first starter kit along with the shirt ..( so what if that was bigger in size..!)
So here today I am going to show you about what I recently recieved from USA. Have a look at the Review..
See the rest of the post here & see whats inside the Box..
http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/modpodge-gifts-usa/
Thank You!
Khadija Kiran
www.creativekhadija.com
My today’s post is filled with some really interesting goodies which I received from one of my bestie Amy Anderson.. is there anyone who is not familiar with her Mod Podg-ED Website which is rocking from years..Yeah Amy of Mod Podge Rocks. She is the one who is giving me Mod-Podge Dose from years..I still remember the very first starter kit along with the shirt ..( so what if that was bigger in size..!)
So here today I am going to show you about what I recently recieved from USA. Have a look at the Review..
See the rest of the post here & see whats inside the Box..
http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/modpodge-gifts-usa/
Thank You!
Khadija Kiran
www.creativekhadija.com

Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)