I sell my handmade creations on & off & its fun to create for
others..I create for my family & friends a lot but I specially
enjoy getting online feed back of my readers/followers this way! Mostly I
sell abroad and sometime in Pakistan too, I enjoy doing everything arty
crafty & creative! So here today some of headbands I am sharing
which I sold out & some are still for sale. Ribbon flowers are
always pretty and look so delicate, Once I design my black & white
printed shirt with loads of different colors mini ribbon flowers &
that was appreciated by my readers a lot. I love fabric flower making
as well, the technique of all types of flowers making is almost same but
silk ribbon flowers making is a bit more fun because of their shine and smoothness!
Today I will be sharing some of my ribbon flowers headbands which I made for a customer, There were about two dozen headbands for a little angel living abroad. They ask for different colors and a few designs of their choice, So I work according to their requirements..
silk ribbons flowers making for headbands
Here are all the headbands with small bows and flowers. seems simple but cute & perfect for baby girls..Have a look now!
To see the rest of the post visit here;
http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/ribbon-flowers-making/
Thank You!
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com
Today I will be sharing some of my ribbon flowers headbands which I made for a customer, There were about two dozen headbands for a little angel living abroad. They ask for different colors and a few designs of their choice, So I work according to their requirements..
To see the rest of the post visit here;
http://creativekhadija.com/2014/07/ribbon-flowers-making/
Thank You!
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com
¸.•°♪♬♫º°
ReplyDeleteSuper delicadas... cores suaves.
Bom domingo! Ótima semana!
Beijinhos.
♡♡º°。