How To Make Ceramic Beads Bracelet
By Khadija's Creative Mind on April 23rd, 2014 I like jewelry & jewelry making too but to be very honest I am not a big fan of Wearing jewelry, I only like wearing Earrings, Rings & Bracelets mostly, So that’s the reason you can see many tutorials on my blog about bracelet making & earrings DIYs, I also have shared many tutorials of necklaces, I enjoy making these kind of pretty easy things, I share the easy making so the newbies & lil girls can easily try..My today’s post is about making a bracelet with ceramic beads, I got an opportunity of getting free supplies at Totally Tutorials. So I got a pretty package from O & N supplies.
Start adding the beads, one ceramic & one silver.
Add all beads in cord.
Make another knot to lock them.
Then fix the sides, add some glue in the silver tube lock & fix the cord then.
I use needle & thread for fixing the other side’s lock. I also cover it with same thread for proper finishing!
p.s I received these supplies from O & N supplies as a part of a tutorial exchange program by Totally Tutorials. All views are mine.
If you want your products to be reviewed by Me at Creative Khadija, Contact me at kkcreativemind @ hotmail.com , you can send craft supplies to me, so I will be creating with your product & sharing.
Disclosure: I received these gorgeous Rhinestones and settings from Beadmixer as a part of a tutorial exchange program by Totally Tutorials.
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
Disclosure: I received these gorgeous Rhinestones and settings from Beadmixer as a part of a tutorial exchange program by Totally Tutorials.
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
Disclosure: I received these gorgeous Rhinestones and settings from Beadmixer as a part of a tutorial exchange program by Totally Tutorials.
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
Disclosure: I received these gorgeous Rhinestones and settings from Beadmixer as a part of a tutorial exchange program by Totally Tutorials.
I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
Have a wonderful day! Happy Crafting Friends..I hope you find it interesting – See more at: http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2014/03/crystal-love-valentine-rhinestone.html#sthash.MyMtOPxh.dpuf
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com
Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)