Mirror Decoration with Shells, pearls & Stones
By Khadija's Creative Mind on April 30th, 2014 Shell crafts are always beautiful & unique. Once in my childhood I saw some home decore items made with shells & I wonder from where I can get these raw/natural shells, as I am living far away from any beach area, my location is near hills & beach is on the other side of our country. Well see what I have finally got..I receive some beautiful fresh water shells from the beach of Cadiz, Spain from my blogger friend Maria, she lives in a beach area. I were excited to try something fun with these pretty shells. So Here today I have done something !!Transparent Frame Base, Mirror, Stones, Shells, Pearl beadss, Hot glue, Transparent glue( mod podge/ movileth german glue)
Then I paste a thick layer of transparent glue at the sides of mirror. Then fix little stones over it. and fill the other space totally!
well I haven’t yet decided where to hang it or place it now! my room is already having a big mirror, and there are many wall arts already, so a new wall art will be looking messy here! As it is having some heavy weight so I think it would be better as a shelf piece..but not bad as a wall hanging. let’s see..
I hope you liked my today’s creativity & tutorial, I bet if you will be trying this, you will like it. So if you are going to try any of my crafts, don’t forget showing your effort to me.. I would love to see as well as featuring your inspiration at my website. so let me know..
have a wonderful day!..Happy crafting..
Khadija
www.creativekhadija.com
Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)