My Birthday & DIY Glitter Hearts Balloons
By Khadija's Creative Mind on January 24th, 2014
It was my Birthday
this 21st. Another awesome year passed wonderfully Alhamdulillah. I am
so happy & very thankful to my God almighty for each &
everything I have in this beautiful life..specially I have an amazing
lovely family & some wonderful friends in my life. nothing can beat
these caring relationships. Every year when my birthday
comes, I feel like another year passed.. if the life is increasing or
decreasing? confused..hmm.. but always be thankful about what you have
in your life & throw the garbage of negativity outside happily &
relax. I don’t care if the life is decreasing, Life I have passed in my
past was awesome & I am super hopeful to my Allah Almighty about my
future years. if happiness is written there in my fate, I will be happy
for Sure & if there will be any sadness written by God in my luck,
so nobody can protect me from any kind of harm if its written in my by
Allah. So I am super hopeful & relaxed about life & things going
around me. everything is great & all is super awesome.God Almighty
who gave me this wonderful life, He will definitely be protecting &
blessing me with more awesomeness & happiness..
Actually there were many balloons I were having during the birthday bash fun. So suddenly I thought to do something fun with these. As these days its Valentine’s day celebrations going on at world wide web, so I thought why not to do something crafty like V day’s inspired. so have a look at what I have done.
for making some Heartistic Balloons, all you need to have is a Heart stencil & glitter glue with foamic craft brush. that’s it.. I cut the heart shape on a card & made a stencil simply. so there is not a big deal if you want to create your own stencil for this crafty fun! First draw a heart on a card then cut the shape & your stencil is done!
Well I receive wishes from my family & friends and even my Teacher call me at landline phone & I was surprised how she still remember my birthday every year, even after my leaving the college, about 3 years back.. She was teaching me during my Textile & fashion studies, so you can give the big credit to her about my creativity side. I learn a lot from her.. And here are a few cakes. yumm.. my friend cut a cake for me at 12 midnight even she is not in Pakistan. she send me the cake pics & I simply say… a Big Thanks to her. And here is My Niece..my elder brother’s daughter. I hold her little beautiful hand while cutting the cake. she is 6 months old but she enjoyed all this fun late night.. in fact she was surprised about what is all going on suddenly.. haha.. I hope you liked this post filled with some of my personal stuff along with a tiny tutorial on how you can spice up some simple stuff & its not a difficult job as well.. use some creativity & have fun!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)