Rhinestones Fixing with Mod Podge DM
I like collecting jewelry & accessories a lot, I wear these rarely but like to collect beautiful accessories all the time, specially at Eid festivals and family functions, among my most favorite jewelry & accessories a Ring or a bracelet is on top. I don’t like gold accessories much, although I have many gold rings in my collection right now which are gifted mostly( on my birthdays/success in exams..etc), but as I am done with my university education now so it doesn’t mean I have up to 16 gold rings..haha..okay no more rambling now!Rhinestones Fixing with Mod Podge DM
how I save my Rhinestone Ring from getting damaged ;
Although this ring is an artificial ring but I don’t want to waste it so early, one of its rhinestone missed somewhere, So a quick idea suddenly clicked in my mind about fixing the rhinestone jewelry nicely!Rhinestones fixing with mod Podge DM;
Its a simple, easy & a bit quick idea about saving the falling rhinestones from a piece of artificial accessory!Easy Tip on How-To save Rhinestones Accessories ;
1- Get a bottle of Mod podge Dimensional Magic & pour some on the whole ring but be careful, may be some drops will be dripping..so keep the place proper while working.
2- Hold the ring carefully until it gets a little dry.
3- Wait for 15-20 minutes until it gets dry & the milkish look turns into transparent.. Don’t worry & wait a few moments..
Oh well, I learned something new today. Thanks for sharing your idea on extending the life of costume jewellery. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, sharing is caring you know! so happy blogging :)
DeleteThanks for the tip Khadija.. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Radhika :)
DeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you loads!
Delete°°。✿⊱
ReplyDeleteGosto de strass também. Boa dica
O segredo de uma linda bijuteria de strass é a combinação das cores.
Bom domingo!
Boa semana!
Beijinhos.°°。♡⊱
°°。✿⊱。
Thanks a lot, so nice of you!
DeleteLove the idea Khadija...simple yet so effective!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects