Spring season is blooming wonderfully these days, I love seeing beautiful flower buds & fresh branches. I hope you friends are also enjoying spring season at yours end! In my previous post, I was sharing about a work painting sneak peeks. Today I will show you how I design a wall of my craftroom with spring inspired painting.
This wallart was not planned though, Few weeks back, one day I were sitting in my craftroom & there I found a round object, So I draw some circles on the wall with led pencil & thought to remove these later, But it goes on & turned into a circley design, So I fill paints in the drawing & its done.. See more details now!
This was the plain boring & simple wall of my craftroom before..
When
I was done working with, There was some paint on my palette, So I
applied those on a burlap canvas which was placed next to my craft
table. My mind works in several dimensions. seriously! haha. so many
projects in my Creative Mind at the same time.
I was unable to capture fine clicks, actually my work hours were sometimes in morning & sometimes in evening..So That’s the reason I capture this kind of rough clicks sometimes. I hope you don’t mind seeing :)
I added yellow & blue color.
Here it is the final look. I am glad everyone liked & appreciated my work at home!
Have a wonderful day!
Khadija
This wallart was not planned though, Few weeks back, one day I were sitting in my craftroom & there I found a round object, So I draw some circles on the wall with led pencil & thought to remove these later, But it goes on & turned into a circley design, So I fill paints in the drawing & its done.. See more details now!
I only plan to design some circles on the wall but when I add a other
shapes there, it was looking good & leading towards some more shapes
like a heart, flower, crown, six petal flower & a butterfly! all
these designs objects are simply depicting the spring season!
I complete this wallart painting in five days, 2 hours work every day!
Here it is the after look..How is it??
This
is not strawberry flavor icecream..its the paint which I used in the
painting at the very first day, actually it was getting dry..I mixed
some mod podge gloss in it & mixed well, lumps went smooth & it
worked well for me.
I was unable to capture fine clicks, actually my work hours were sometimes in morning & sometimes in evening..So That’s the reason I capture this kind of rough clicks sometimes. I hope you don’t mind seeing :)
I
used flower stencil to draw the flower shape, first I tried to stamp on
these but that was a fail attempt. So I just draw the empty space by
placing the stencil on wall. by the way this picture quality is fine.
Here I were confused about what other colors I should be adding in it. so my creative friend Ayesha Iftekhar ( yes the same super famous photographer from Islamabad) suggested me to add orange & yellow shades.
Here you can see the step by step making of this wall art painting! I am sharing a video which I was going to publish at my instagram
I hope you like having a look at this video tutorial. Would you like to see some more video tutorials by me??
Here it is the final look. I am glad everyone liked & appreciated my work at home!My interview was featured in UK recently & they wanted to see my craftroom as well, So I share a random click of this wall paint working with them!
I will be sharing my new craftroom clicks with the readers of Creative Khadija. hopefully soon :)
I hope you enjoyed having a look at my wall painting DIY idea, let’s try at your room wall & I am sure you will love seeing your art in your room!Have a wonderful day!
Khadija





Lovely work Khadeeja ....... Vibrant colors and very eye appealing..... Looking forward for the clicks of your new craft room ...congrats
ReplyDeleteThanks Ghazala, I will be sharing more clicks soon :)
DeleteWow, your design looks amazing!! What a beautiful way to decorate the wall!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Thanks Lisa, so nice of you :)
ReplyDeleteHappy to follow you dear.
ReplyDeleteWow your wall now looks more colorful & bright. Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteLinda e alegre inspiração!Adorei ver! Alegra o dia ! bjs, chica e lindo fim de semana!
ReplyDeleteHe estado recorriendo tu blog y me ha encantado todo.
ReplyDeleteUn beso guapa.