Holy month of Ramadan 2015 is just around the corner now! Alhamdulillah. I am super excited for all the upcoming blessings, charms of Ibadat, Tasty homemade Food, Family gatherings at iftar parties & all the festivities & fun. Ramadan kareem is helping us a lot in scheduling our daily routine as well as our lifestyle. On the other hand I like to cook yummy food for my family & trying new recipes with my both sisters, we 3 just love working together in the kitchen everyday. During the last Ashra when shopping sessions are starting there is some more fun in fact.. Oh My! I am super excited but I should hold on my plans right now! There are still a few days in starting Ramadan kareem & the feeling is amazing MashaAllah.
For my non-Muslim readers, who might be having question in mind What Is Ramadan? in short, Its a Holy month of fasting, in which we fast from sunrise to sunset, from any kind of food, drinks & bad intentions & to re-evaluate their lives in the light of Islamic guidance. Specially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting" literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words.
Ramadan is coming in the summer season from a couple years, but Alhamdulillah it always spent well. I hope this year will also be going great InshaAllah., In my previous article Creative Collections #1 I discuss about sharing some Ramadan recipes, so here today its Live.. I am going to share some yummy recipes of Ramadan kareem. Are you ready to try some yummy recipe this Ramadan? let's see..
ramadan recipes[/caption]
Here today I am going to feature some yummy recipes for my dear readers! I hope you will enjoy trying these!
ramadan recipes Pakora[/caption]
ramadan recipe Samosa[/caption]
ramadan recipes for iftaar[/caption]
Just like Fritters & smosa, in Rolls too you can add different ingredients according to your choice.. vegetables, chicken, mince, eggs etc.. They are rich in calories & super yummy in taste.. Give it a try!
[caption id="attachment_20008" align="aligncenter" width="192"]
ramadan recipes Date Balls[/caption]
Date MilkShake[/caption]
Yummy!
[caption id="attachment_20010" align="aligncenter" width="200"]
Chicken Sticks honey glazed[/caption]
chicken crispy fried recipe[/caption]
potato recipes for iftaar[/caption]
Mashed Potato Pancakes.. Mouthwatering? I am glad to share this article before Ramadan, otherwise during Ramadan & fasting sharing this kinda yummy post might be dangerous..haha
mint, strawberry & watermelon popsicle[/caption]
Besides these spicy & nutritious recipes, now this watermelon Popsicle is the best..mint is refreshing while strawberry & watermelon is the best combo.
[caption id="attachment_20015" align="aligncenter" width="200"]
strawberry smoothie recipe[/caption]
Salad[/caption]
Que delicias de comidas especiais para essa época! bjs,chica
ReplyDeleteOh my. These look yummy! It must be nice to cook with your sisters!
ReplyDelete