Almost half month of Ramadan passed Alhamdulillah & now countdown started towards EID day :) Giving and getting Eid cards seems outdated? Nope..who said? Handmade Eid cards are still very trendy & unique. I am selling handmade Eid cards these days & the positive result shows people still love giving and getting Eid Cards. Today I am sharing Cards Making ideas & some paper quilling creativity with my dear readers! I hope you will be enjoying these card making ideas :)
Paper quilling cards are simply amazing! they look so cute in fact.
This simple card I made once a couple years back! I put some rhinestones & paper quilled flower too. Se the tutorial HERE
Another paper quilled card! simple yet colorful. Here is the TUTORIAL.
Thank you cards[/caption]
If you feel above techniques are a bit difficult for you, then dont worry, get a bunch of colorful markers & make some typography! then color it & fill it with some doodles.. Simple?
These painted bookmarks are one of my favorites! I made these once but still keeping some of these. These are made of recycled clothing tags but cute..See TUTORIAL.
I hope you liked having a look at this collection of handmade cards made by other crafters as well as others are my own!
Let's make some handmade cards at this Eid & greet your family and friends in a different creative way! I bet they will be appreciating your creative skills. If you want to buy handmade Eid cards, feel free to contact me. I am working on cards making for sale these days! I hope you will like having my handmade greeting cards :)
Have a look at my other Creative Collections. I have collected some interesting stuff in these articles. Be sure to use the SHARE buttons for spreading these ideas to your family & friends.
Have a blessed day!
Khadija ~
Wow, all of your cards are amazing!! I love the designs of all of them!! The painted bookmarks are gorgeous, too!! Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Lovely collection of cards !!! Though my personal favourite is the quilling
ReplyDeleteone :)
Here is amazing collection of happy fathers day wishes
ReplyDeleteHi, check out my new collection of Fathers day quotes
ReplyDeleteEid al adha Quotes from Quran Click here
ReplyDeleteEid al adha quotes in hindi Click here
ReplyDeleteCo-working Space
ReplyDelete“In midst wise minds, lies great opportunities.” We totally abide by this quote. Our co-working space is specifically designed for people who are just starting a new venture or are on the verge of doing so. We understand when you are getting into starting something new, your utmost concentration is on the settlement of that business. Therefore, we provide you with a well-equipped co-working space wherein you can move-in anytime, any day! Also, it fits perfectly into your budget. Our co-working space is also a perfect match for the individual creators who need a suitable workspace to create new ideas and methodologies. Coworking Spaces in Bangalore
Best post i just found here with easy to understand. J.Strickland Jewellers is a Jewellery Deals Store offers Womens Stirling Silver Necklace, Silver Chain, Womens Jewellery, Silver Pendant and Necklace, Cubic Zirconia Pendant and Necklace with super discount offers.
ReplyDeleteHello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
ReplyDeletekhas lawn on discount