Hey everyone! How are you all doing, It's raining here right now! I am going to publish the LAST article of this month June 2015..Let's talk about Creative Khadija's 6 months roundup of creativity during 2015. I enjoyed blogging during these 6 months even more.. Now year 2015 passed 50%. So many fun experiences during these months & Alhamdulillah so much success in online sales & work. I will not be saying time flies but it is the fact that time flies faster than we think..
Here I am going to share a recap of the half year 2015. So have a look again what I have been shared during this.. So if you missed something.. You can check again via the link I am giving.
The first article I have shared on the blog was the Birthday of Holy Prophet Muhammad SAWW. So blessed to be HIS follower. Alhamdulillah.
DIY Photography Ideas
Street Graffiti Art Pakistan
DIY Paper Flowers-Recycling
And then in the month of January its my birthday too :) So January is special.. haha
I were having two sponsors during this month, Daraz.pk and Glassesshop.com
Design a Purse with WashiTape
Street Graffiti Art Pakistan-2
Gift Packing Idea for Valentine’s Day
Rhinestones on Shirt Embroidery
I also share about Multani ceramics art pieces!
Decorate Accessory Container with Collage Clay
DIY Glitter Key-Ring Idea
Small Planter Pot GlassPainting
I also share a random article related Multani Camel skin lampshades And Spring in Pakistan
April was my favorite month of blogging.. I made a wall art on my craftroom wall which turned into my logo now! And in April.. Creative Khadija turned 5 Years old.. OMG.. I can't believe..I love it.. See here:
Spring Inspired Colorful WallArt DIY
Glass Decoration Idea
Follow Creative Khadija
DIY Easy NailArt Design
WashiTape SwitchBoard DIY
Creative Khadija 5th Blogversary & Giveaway
Creative Khadija 5th Blogversary & Giveaway
Calligraphy WallArt Making for Mother’s Day
I started a new feature on the blog with the name Creative Collections. I share Gift packing ideas in first article.
My Craftroom Sneak Peek
During the month of June, holy month of fasting Ramadan started.. So in my Creative Collections Feature, I share an article related food and recipes! I am glad that went viral then :) You can enjoy the Ramadan Recipes and Ramadan Refreshing Drinks!
I design a gift box with henna tattoo and doodles with markers. It was so colorful, I coat it with mod podge sparkle then!
Simply Design a Gift box with henna design
How to make colorful crepe paper flowers for decoration
How to design Anthro inspired chevron mug
I hope you already enjoyed these articles and my DIY ideas. These roundups and Recaps are very helping for me as well, I can easily stuff from my yearly recaps & mid year roundups. Have you done your recap of the blog yet? If yes, then feel free to drop the link in my comments form, I would love to see what you have been done during these months!
I hope you are having a good day!
Thanks!
Khadija ~
Creative Khadija Round up of the year 2015
I write about my bedroom & art stuff in my surroundings!
Clutch Refashion Ideas
What a fabulous recap this is!! I love looking back at your amazing projects!! They are all stunning!! Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWell you've certainly had a great run in 2015 so far. Awesome projects! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete