Hey Friends, How are you doing, I hope all is going great
at yours end. Today I am going to share another random article with
something inspirational & useful in it. I remember when I started
blogging, There were many bloggers & friends who motivate me a lot.
Disney from Ruffles & Stuff, Kari from Ucreate, Sachiko from Tea
Rose Home, Rachel of OPT, Amy from Mod podge rocks, ArtMind & many
many others were some dear people who admire my work. I take their
compliments seriously & started blog from scratch. I never look back
then, I might stop blogging if they don’t appreciate that day years
back. So I always try to help my blogger buddies. I like appreciating
& supporting them as much as I can. Because our very small word can
motivate any new comer a lot.
I
made this pendant for one of my dear friend who is badly into
collecting wrist watches. I am glad She liked it. I were searching any
image for this article & I found this pendant picture a bit
relevant. Isn’t it?A Story Every Blogger Should Read & Learn
My today’s post is a confidential story but I take
permission from the girl about not mentioning her name or her blog name
in my article. I just want to let others know about this important issue
which we usually don’t care. We all are in the same boat so we should
keep this in mind. I met one of my very dear blogger friend recently,
She stopped blogging because of some financial issues & started
working for another famous blog as a content writer.
About 6 years back She was a super successful blogger, In
fact I was also inspired by her wonderful articles. She was a bit moody
but sometimes she help me too when I ask her something about blogging.
Afterall she had a huge blog, So being proud was her nature that time.
As “nothing lasts forever” So her blog life met a down time. She hardly
post on the blog. And then after an year she stopped blogging &
disappear for a few years from the blogland.
Luckily I saw her at facebook couple months back & I
was surprised to see her back online but when I started discussing old
stuff & bloggers, She suggest me to not ignore helping others. and
always be nice to the new comers in the field. I pinch her by reminding
the moments when she didn’t help me in blogging & today I am master
in those issues which she wasn’t even telling me. We had a big laugh at
this compliment of me. But she became serious suddenly.
These days she is working for a blogger only and not
writing on her own blog. When I asked her about the blog she is writing
for, She surprised me by disclosing that. (I promised her I will not
mention that blog name too in my post). So here is the story..
She admit she was very rude & proud blogger specially with the new comers & Pakistani bloggers. There was a girl who used to comment her regularly but just because of arrogance and pride she ignore replying her. She don’t even comment back on her blog. She also said that new blogger wrote her emails twice in which she admire her blog and told how big fan is she about her writings. But sad.. She ignored because may be the new comer blogger ask for any favor in return of admiring her.
She admit she was very rude & proud blogger specially with the new comers & Pakistani bloggers. There was a girl who used to comment her regularly but just because of arrogance and pride she ignore replying her. She don’t even comment back on her blog. She also said that new blogger wrote her emails twice in which she admire her blog and told how big fan is she about her writings. But sad.. She ignored because may be the new comer blogger ask for any favor in return of admiring her.
Time flies, She stuck with her studies and then financial
issues just crashed her and she stopped blogging. Years gone quickly
& time flies. One day She got an email from the same blogger fan
after years, She asked her to write for her blog if she can make time
because that new comer blogger was one big blogger now a days and was
hiring people to write for her super successful blog. As a cream to the
cake She mentioned in the email that she was still a fan of her so she
requested her to write for her blog. (This is how God can turn any
situation)
She was so nervous when she was telling me all this. She
said “Her email was a Big slap on my arrogant face & the pain is
increasing for as long as I am working with her. I can not describe that
shame”
Long story short, She replied her email & they started
working together for years & now they are even friends too but she
always feel sorry for what she have done in past. She wanted to let this
story know to everyone but she isn’t brave enough. When I asked her to
share this with others via my blog post confidentially, She agree but
with a promise to keep the info confidential.
It Doesn’t Take Time, Time Changes.
I gave her courage to speak her mind. I am glad to know
when she said she is feeling better and the pain of that Slap from
herself just started healing. I am sure after this article and with your
feedback, She will feel even more better and relax.
Moral : Try to keep yourself away from arrogance and pride.
Nothing lasts forever my girls..Things you are proud of today, Who
knows you will have tomorrow? God can turn around any situation! There
are so many examples I can share who did something bad with someone and
the other day they face the music. It Doesn’t Take Time, Time Changes.
Sometimes in months or years but it does. Always try to keep yourself
away from the Slaps which you get from inner self. These slaps are more
painful than the one we get from others. Because these slaps can kill
you inside & you are not able to heal till your last breath. So
always try to be a kind person. Keep your slaps count lesser day by day
instead of increasing. Sometimes these inside slaps can make you feel
dead inside.
As a blogger/online geek I don’t remember if I have any
inside slap by hurting anyone or not helping someone. But if you
remember I misbehave or hurt you or didn’t replied yet etc, please drop
me a line. I always try to improve myself even if there is any
criticism, I appreciate. So always try to be a good person. Its not bad
admitting if you have any slap inside. Go ahead and excuse the one you
hurt in past. You have time till your last breathe. And who knows when
it is last?
Wakt Nehi Lagta, Wakt Badaltay..
Thank you my dear ones for reading this LONG article, I
composed this but were confused about sharing. I hope you will find it
useful. Let’s talk to yourself someday!
Have a nice day friends!
Khadija ~

So true Khadija,waqt nahi lagta waqt ko badalne mein. Nice example you have given for the same.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. Zindagi isi ka naam hai :)
Delete