Hey Creative Girls, How is your Ramadan month going? It’s the last
week of the Ramadan month. I hope it’s going smooth. Glitter crafts are
my favorite & always interesting, I enjoy working on crafting with
glitter. In my previous post I share my Handmade Eid Cards & Birthday cards
collection which are sold now. I am glad to get great feedback. Have a
look at some more handmade cards designed by me. I have another lot of
some Paper Quilled handmade cards. I hope you will like to see more paper crafts & handmade by Creative Khadija.

Every girl loves glitter, Isn’t it? In my case, Glitter is in my veins(not that quote,It truly is) Meaning of my name Kiran means shine, shimmer, glitter & bling! So I love glitter crafts! I have decorated this customized card with the name of a client. Is it looking well?
For making a card like this, You will need to have glitter foamic sheet
& cut the little pieces, Then Draw any of the name & paste
these small cut outs inside, May be you can try filling the outside
area? Many possibilities are here!



Here is a simple card I decorated with velvet ribbon & some rhinestones.

Another glitter embellished card. I cut a different shape here. I used glitter foaming sheet for decorating the cards. This is how you can use the glitter foamic sheets for crafting & card making.

I pasted a smaller card inside too. Actually my client wanted white based cards so you will see most cards with white base & decorated in colors.

I place a mini card inside the bigger triangle card. I used a pearl bead here too.

This one is a multi colored & decorated handmade card. I pasted a ribbon flower brooch here & with the addition of random crafty thingies it’s done.

This orange glitter card with drop shape designs.

Inside of the birthday card.

I decorated this card with mirror, pearls & flowers.


This simple card with a little bit paper and rhinestones lace embellishment. I cut paper pieces with designing scissors & it make the design different.

Visit Creative Khadija Online Shop for buying more crafts & handmade goodies.
Khadija
Handmade Glitter Cards Making Ideas
Card #1

Every girl loves glitter, Isn’t it? In my case, Glitter is in my veins(not that quote,It truly is) Meaning of my name Kiran means shine, shimmer, glitter & bling! So I love glitter crafts! I have decorated this customized card with the name of a client. Is it looking well?
How To Make :
For making a card like this, You will need to have glitter foamic sheet
& cut the little pieces, Then Draw any of the name & paste
these small cut outs inside, May be you can try filling the outside
area? Many possibilities are here!
Card #2

Here are washi tape decorated birthday cards for a client. They look pretty colorful as well as easy to decorate.
Card #3

I used some chevron designed washi tape for decorating the greeting card.

Here is a simple card I decorated with velvet ribbon & some rhinestones.
Card #4

Another glitter embellished card. I cut a different shape here. I used glitter foaming sheet for decorating the cards. This is how you can use the glitter foamic sheets for crafting & card making.
Card #5

I pasted a smaller card inside too. Actually my client wanted white based cards so you will see most cards with white base & decorated in colors.

I place a mini card inside the bigger triangle card. I used a pearl bead here too.
Card #6

This one is a multi colored & decorated handmade card. I pasted a ribbon flower brooch here & with the addition of random crafty thingies it’s done.
Card #7

This orange glitter card with drop shape designs.

Inside of the birthday card.
Card #8

I decorated this card with mirror, pearls & flowers.
Card #9

Colorful heart balloons cards. With a little chunks of glitter foamic pieces.
Card #10

This simple card with a little bit paper and rhinestones lace embellishment. I cut paper pieces with designing scissors & it make the design different.
I hope you will enjoy seeing these cards. If you want to buy some of my handmade Eid Cards or Birthday cards, Feel free to contact. I ship worldwide. Use this contact form for queries & questions.
Have a look at some of my previous Handmade Cards.

Visit Creative Khadija Online Shop for buying more crafts & handmade goodies.
Buy Eid Gifts & Eid cards online!
Have a great day!Khadija
Comments
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you about my creations & ideas, feel free to drop a line :)